Spartans Welcome Titans the HARD way (21+)

16 hours ago, Khalil said:

Next up ''Kurayamino'' aka Gorillas or Felix- after the closure of Renegades he got declined by his idols in Spartans and tried to get revenge by joining Titans. Little did he know they only used him for his items, and they are the reason he got mac-banned. Poor Felix (didn't tank more than 1 min in his mage's book.)

mB6Eq2wXRdi8wBZYNFCcYw.png

L O L my guy brought a crystal shield for inventory design 😂😂😂😂 caption is str8 facts 

14 hours ago, COKE_BOY_MAFIA said:

Why is this fan still speaking lmfao. You know I'm forum banned n mac'd ingame. I'm defo in ur mind wayy 2 much freak n learn to move on from rpkz

edit: gonna call me to the mic of this rpkz beef again? :joy: Next time don't call for ur dad khalil to join the call and help you out. 

Edited by Killer81
5 hours ago, Killer81 said:

Why is this fan still speaking lmfao. You know I'm forum banned n mac'd ingame. I'm defo in ur mind wayy 2 much freak n learn to move on from rpkz

edit: gonna call me to the mic of this rpkz beef again? :joy: Next time don't call for ur dad khalil to join the call and help you out. 

😂😂 anybody who's heard this faggot speak knows how empty this threat is just shut up skinny blond bitch lmfao you have a stutter 

50 minutes ago, Titans said:

Imagine banning my whole team then asking for competition fucking monkeys we joined for 3 days and dominated had to get smackd to ban us all awks, you got humiliated in 3 days max sets on day1 awks

You killed 1 good pker with 10 people.

your clips consisted of you guys picking on random new kids that didn't know what they were doing, or were numbered at least 5:1

do you want some kind of special needs medal

5 hours ago, Titans said:

Imagine banning my whole team then asking for competition fucking monkeys we joined for 3 days and dominated had to get smackd to ban us all awks, you got humiliated in 3 days max sets on day1 awks

Wait you mean your team who acts like they hacked a fake db because you hacked 20 accounts :S and rwted 

but yeah banned off for competition 

Oh and you leaked IPs and irls but yeah you’re innocent lmfaoo closed 

22 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Wait you mean your team who acts like they hacked a fake db because you hacked 20 accounts :S and rwted 

but yeah banned off for competition 

Oh and you leaked IPs and irls but yeah you’re innocent lmfaoo closed 

To be fair they were too retarded to get half of the irl information right 😂😂😂

• 4 years later...