Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

seers10

kK wE Ns NoW DuMb PaKi

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Hatcx said:

dude nobody cares but you lol

is that why you click everything I've ever posted on forums & I have ur content on ignore? dumb fanboy

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

I click on everything on forums you aren't special, your topics are funny to read because you're a delusional malnourished paki who gets bullied IRL then goes on roatpkz to stroke his ego LMAO spastic freak you always say I have no "personality" but you act like every other retard on this game and try to fit in so hard.

Nobody respects you, hard stuck roat retard you post topics like people actually care but you're playing a 10+ year old medieval kids game pretending to be like your favourite drill rappers.

holy shit lmao @ that emotional buildup! I told u that like a year ago (last time i spoke/replied to you) spaghetti boy lmao getting things off ur chest

42 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

 the monni of rsps you guys think 5 way 1tick = AHK coding rofl. get a life srsly.

^ or anti drag on osrs !

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, repent said:

Smackd is a pussy ass bitch I could steal his lunch money and fuck his sister in front of him and he would just stand there sobbing helpless and defeated

 

 

@Smackd wow

Share this post


Link to post

lol i died ragging using tbs and tb d bow setup coz 350 ping prayer delay bs, fucks givin? 0. when it comes to max nhing or even hybrid im the most unkillable pker, for every time i die you die like 15x, lets put it this way if i was still only nhing on nh tank id be at like 3000ks havent died for max in close to 7 months. #unstoppable #mostfeared #kingofthekills

spartans nigga gang gang cringe cringe u sound like a 13 year old girl irl lmao

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, seers10 said:

sounds like the shit ercas been telling you :joy: :joy: can u be urself for 2 seconds

Don’t reply he’ll think he’s relevant and try having a personality for once, @HICK0RY thoughts on 🐔 nose?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, seers10 said:

holy shit lmao @ that emotional buildup! I told u that like a year ago (last time i spoke/replied to you) spaghetti boy lmao getting things off ur chest

Like I said could not care less about what you say, you're irrelevant and so is your opinion.  You seem to care a lot what people say considering you quit then came back under a different name because you died to g unit in 2 and half minutes 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, nh tank said:

lol i died ragging using tbs and tb d bow setup coz 350 ping prayer delay bs, fucks givin? 0. when it comes to max nhing or even hybrid im the most unkillable pker, for every time i die you die like 15x, lets put it this way if i was still only nhing on nh tank id be at like 3000ks havent died for max in close to 7 months. #unstoppable #mostfeared #kingofthekills

spartans nigga gang gang cringe cringe u sound like a 13 year old girl irl lmao

Excuse me im  the most unkillable pker :)

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Pkmafia vs nh tank hahaha this is gonna be interesting

U have such a big mouth pick a date and fight me lol

Lots of talkers none of em do shit☠

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, pkmafia8 said:

U have such a big mouth pick a date and fight me lol

Lots of talkers none of em do shit☠

Nah I play the real game. Go fight Nh Tank 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 10:02 PM, Persona said:

🍿 what will repent reply with stay tuned

As if I could lmao - hit him where it REALLY hurts (his feelings) so he muted me for a week!

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, repent said:

As if I could lmao - hit him where it REALLY hurts (his feelings) so he muted me for a week!

You wouldn’t quote me not surprised 🐔😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Smackd said:

You wouldn’t quote me not surprised 🐔😂😂😂

You’d probably just get struck emotionally by it and mute me again xD

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, repent said:

You’d probably just get struck emotionally by it and mute me again xD

tl;dr always mentioning my name never talked to you nor know you kissing my ass for the last 3 years LMFAOOO made you cry aswell but don’t bother replying I don’t read anything you say 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

tl;dr always mentioning my name never talked to you nor know you kissing my ass for the last 3 years LMFAOOO made you cry aswell but don’t bother replying I don’t read anything you say 

tl;dr pple  begging for attention f/it we above that

Edited by Khalil
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tl;dr doesn’t really apply for one sentence replies! But you wouldn’t know that would you little uneducated retard

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, PK Guy said:

How did this fight take nearly 2mins but you didn't eat and still over 100 HP?

Restocking and re-attacking same person resumes the timer I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/20/2019 at 2:59 AM, Smackd said:

Don’t reply he’ll think he’s relevant and try having a personality for once, @HICK0RY thoughts on 🐔 nose?

wait what loooool

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...