- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Macky

Money Making Guide

This is the best guide i have ever seen, so descriptive and detailed and so much information, some things i'd add is u dont need to block tasks' like skeletons and bears because they provide very easy points, and extended dark beasts task is also very good to get, and unless i missed it because the guide is so long buying donor rank with pkp is a great way to spend any of the pkp u make from this amazing guide.

Edited by Fityruneeli
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Fityruneeli said:

This is the best guide i have ever seen, so descriptive and detailed and so much information, some things i'd add is u dont need to block tasks' like skeletons and bears because they provide very easy points, and extended dark beasts task is also very good to get, and unless i missed it because the guide is so long buying donor rank with pkp is a great way to spend any of the pkp u make from this amazing guide.

Thanks for the tips, I added it to the guide

So many ways to make money easily and yet the streets of Roat Pkz are still lined with beggars. 5lene whdy

• Haha 1

why didnt u add begging guide? thats a good way to make money tho.

just kidding very nice guide. very helpfull for new players :)

• Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1

15 minutes ago, Gied4life said:

why didnt u add begging guide? thats a good way to make money tho.

just kidding very nice guide. very helpfull for new players :)

As for the begging I suggest to find a rich guy and try to become friends. Be friendly and don't act like you're a begger. Later on when you are good friends, say that you are cleaned and you want to quit the game and ask for a small hook so you can rebuild

🤗🤗

• Nice 1

15 minutes ago, Macky said:

As for the begging I suggest to find a rich guy and try to become friends. Be friendly and don't act like you're a begger. Later on when you are good friends, say that you are cleaned and you want to quit the game and ask for a small hook so you can rebuild

🤗🤗

Whos this @seers10 @Smackd 😂

ot: amazing guide! Will link it to players if they ask how to make money.

nice guide and the time u put into this you should add spoilers on each method you noticed on the guide, so if someone looking for a method he could find easy what fits with his playstyle cuz its to long for a regular player to read it all.

25 minutes ago, paramingo said:

nice guide and the time u put into this you should add spoilers on each method you noticed on the guide, so if someone looking for a method he could find easy what fits with his playstyle cuz its to long for a regular player to read it all.

Thx I added spoilers, it's better like this?

• Upvote 1

Made a few changes and added some things. Will improve the guide further with vids and more details

Amazing guide my g, Will be very useful to players that doesnt know how to make money!