- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Ahmad RSPS

Rng in duel arena.

Hello people , I really wanted to say that duel arena since day 1 for me is fucked up. I never win a god damn duel . I lose 10 and win 1. It's always going for me like this, I talked to staffs but they told me that its random . Whenever u log in you get  a random rng. How is this random , im always getting shit rng. Is there any way the staffs can check my duel kills and death , they will be shocked. Please fix this shit , I know something is wrong . If this happening to the other players too? Then please reply. I really need help .

The whole of runescape within reason is based off of RNG;

By definition RNG means random number generator. It refers to the process by which computers generate random numbers, a computers equivilant to "chance". Baring in mind in a duel you have the same stats and setup the factor of equipment stats affecting your hits is completely irrelevant.

You can very well lose 10 stakes in a row although it is very unlikely but still possible. In terms of your loosing streaks vs wins although I can't check atm i can bet by your profile name being Ahmad you're just upset you keep losing and it's not as bad as it seems.

ps, stop crying like a bitch as when you enter a stake you should be prepared to lose. Go and risk fight NH/Brid if you want some skill involved  

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ahmad RSPS said:

Hello people , I really wanted to say that duel arena since day 1 for me is fucked up. I never win a god damn duel . I lose 10 and win 1. It's always going for me like this, I talked to staffs but they told me that its random . Whenever u log in you get  a random rng. How is this random , im always getting shit rng. Is there any way the staffs can check my duel kills and death , they will be shocked. Please fix this shit , I know something is wrong . If this happening to the other players too? Then please reply. I really need help .

Agree @JBLIND bring back pid so I can farm pid accs

5 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

It’s random for the most part, just the odd donator and staff member that have bonuses 

Do u mean that donators and staff have bonuses in stake? What about youtubers , do they have too?

2 hours ago, Ahmad RSPS said:

Do u mean that donators and staff have bonuses in stake? What about youtubers , do they have too?

You're a idiot if you believe him 

3 hours ago, Ahmad RSPS said:

If I say too much I’d be at risk 

19 hours ago, JBLIND said:

By definition RNG means random number generator. It refers to the process by which computers generate random numbers, a computers equivilant to "chance". Baring in mind in a duel you have the same stats and setup the factor of equipment stats affecting your hits is completely irrelevant.

You can very well lose 10 stakes in a row although it is very unlikely but still possible. In terms of your loosing streaks vs wins although I can't check atm i can bet by your profile name being Ahmad you're just upset you keep losing and it's not as bad as it seems.

ps, stop crying like a bitch as when you enter a stake you should be prepared to lose. Go and risk fight NH/Brid if you want some skill involved  

Who u calling bitch to?

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:46 PM, JBLIND said:

This ^ RNG is literally general definition of runescape. If you think otherwise. You're a dumbass. 

• Hmmm 1

1.The duel arena is completely working fine,

2. RNG is not based on your log-in,

3. You can check your own wins/losses,

4. I do not believe that your winrate is a bit over 9% (10 losses 1 win),

5. Don't stake if you can't handle the fact that you may lose your wealth,

6. Only stake what you can afford to lose.

8 minutes ago, Legend™ said:

wins.png

Conveniently hiding that top line which would expose your 12.0 KDR in duel..... !

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Conveniently hiding that top line which would expose your 12.0 KDR in duel..... !

can i have legend's rng ? 😮 

1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Sorry cannot show top line.

4 hours ago, Legend™ said:

wins.png

Losing to gretar when cleaning eco to balance it out more, you ain’t clever 

i just got my rng guys. but u know if u during to stake like me... :( u will lose it. 

to win the stakes u need to be smart! even if its say to run.

5 tips:

1) when u win the stake dont double it!!

2) take 30 mins of stakes 1-15k not more, to start make some money.

3) never but never go all in cuz 60% u will know that u gonna lose and u will be cleaned!

4) need to know how to switch [flick/lash/deflect]. 

5) go in head that u know even u lose u will never give up. dont stop when u know that ur turn is today!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, roat santa said:

i just got my rng guys. but u know if u during to stake like me... :( u will lose it. 

to win the stakes u need to be smart! even if its say to run.

5 tips:

1) when u win the stake dont double it!!

2) take 30 mins of stakes 1-15k not more, to start make some money.

3) never but never go all in cuz 60% u will know that u gonna lose and u will be cleaned!

4) need to know how to switch [flick/lash/deflect]. 

5) go in head that u know even u lose u will never give up. dont stop when u know that ur turn is today!

Great tips! Thanks for sharing! 👍 👌

On 8/2/2018 at 5:12 AM, Tesfxye said:

Losing to gretar when cleaning eco to balance it out more, you ain’t clever 

Dude @Legend™ is actually @Gretar himself, dont be surprised, obvious reasons why hes hiding top line, custom stats 

32 minutes ago, Sandal said:

some1 needs to know these tips, @PK Guy 

Thanks mate,

2 days ago I was 60k PKP up in duels despite more losses

7c8c2675bd95546fe4f0ef474547a703.png

3 stakes later this shit happens ffsssssssss :S

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PK Guy said:

Thanks mate,

2 days ago I was 60k PKP up in duels despite more losses

7c8c2675bd95546fe4f0ef474547a703.png

3 stakes later this shit happens ffsssssssss :S

2a2GfBH.png

i was up like 500k then that what happend 

On 7/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, headcut said:

Rng is rng and its rng

hello this thread is over a year old i think you should not post on it thanks 👍

On 7/8/2020 at 2:51 AM, Fruitiest said:

hello this thread is over a year old i think you should not post on it thanks 👍

Suck a sack lol

no one in the game has rigged rng, but @Legend™ does have a rigged whip on the account Joe Denk. If you ever stake him, do dds and hope for rng, because his whip has boosted defence stats. Fact not fiction. 

10 hours ago, Allegiance said:

Suck a sack lol

no one in the game has rigged rng, but @Legend™ does have a rigged whip on the account Joe Denk. If you ever stake him, do dds and hope for rng, because his whip has boosted defence stats. Fact not fiction. 

Go back to crying about bind u dead all day dumb faggot 

• Upvote 1

why is a 2 year old thread being bumped

staking hits are meant to be random, but it's a pserver so never know :)

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Fruitiest said:

What lol? Who the fuck are you l00000l

On 7/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Fruitiest said:

Have that same attitude when you lose your server support position. I’m American and white, you’re not allowed to speak down on me you dumb arabic sand nigger.  Go blow some shit up for Allah and burn in hell while your mother and sisters get raped by American Forces. :)

11 hours ago, Allegiance said:

What lol? Who the fuck are you l00000l

Have that same attitude when you lose your server support position. I’m American and white, you’re not allowed to speak down on me you dumb arabic sand nigger.  Go blow some shit up for Allah and burn in hell while your mother and sisters get raped by American Forces. :)

(You)