Your top 5 hybridders

Other than myself? Haven't fought too many as I don't hybrid that often, but here's my list (in no order)

Dr4g0nb0ys0n

Kihfan55/Spy Network

King Kevin

Mr Taylor 

Freebies

(inb4 Why Gg quotes me saying dumb af shit cause my list only contains ppl who kill him daily xD

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, J J said:

The fact lee still considers himself good after all this time lol ... 

People putting smokey on it when he started ranging with an arcane and ahrims as brid to begin 

the top 5 brids even if I don't like and in no order

chris, jake, pyd, Kevin and stijn

Forgot panic, Dad

2 hours ago, Looty said:

Who ru?

Oh rite! ;x that kid everyone said tried suiciding over losing his internet family

R.i.P

#ThisJustGotAwkward #ZootZoot <3

I'm glad you finally stopped being quiet after getting killed off the server by Stijn

Wont get you anywhere though lol just about everyone on this server is better than you at this point

40 minutes ago, King Lee said:

I'm glad you finally stopped being quiet after getting killed off the server by Stijn

Wont get you anywhere though lol just about everyone on this server is better than you at this point

*Just about everybody is loud but nobody of them can actually pk

Sad how people think this server is the best hybridding server and as soon as they get a kill on you they're immediately "better than you". I'd say 80% of the server do not even have an 07 account and half of the rest have f2p shit accounts. then ofc the 5% that got good accs can't rly pk they just pvm (why gg, smackd and some other arabs)

7 minutes ago, 24k said:

Sad how people think this server is the best hybridding server and as soon as they get a kill on you they're immediately "better than you". I'd say 80% of the server do not even have an 07 account and half of the rest have f2p shit accounts. then ofc the 5% that got good accs can't rly pk they just pvm (why gg, smackd and some other arabs)

why gg is trash on 07 he got one kill on me due to lag and he thought he was sick

On 8/17/2016 at 1:12 PM, 24k said:

You can't PK on Roat or 07 though :P