- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Ban152

The mighty Ban152 is retiring :)

Sad to see you step down from your position. You've been a great blessing to Roat Pkz, not only as a Staff member but also as a person.

I know how hard you work in real life, so I'm not going to question your retirement. I respect your choice and I wish you the best with your IRL endeavours my brother.

Just now, Fantastic said:

Sad to see you step down from your position. You've been a great blessing to Roat Pkz, not only as a Staff member but also as a person.

I know how hard you work in real life, so I'm not going to question your retirement. I respect your choice and I wish you the best with your IRL endeavours my brother.

Thank you brother, well i have to :/

can't say we didn't see this coming but sad nonetheless. David I wish you the best in life brother and I send you my blessings!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

whats ur life without roat LMFAOOOO

Low key like 3-4 hobbies friends trade school work an internship and a lot less time spent looking out of a window (unlike someone)

32 minutes ago, repent said:

Low key like 3-4 hobbies friends trade school work an internship and a lot less time spent looking out of a window (unlike someone)

Idc I was accepted to princeton a year before college and I have nothing to worry about anymore as my GPA is 4.6 (Unlike someone)

1 hour ago, Tiger0n4oids said:

Idc I was accepted to princeton a year before college and I have nothing to worry about anymore as my GPA is 4.6 (Unlike someone)

True