Vet Request.

Hatcx

Been playing roat since I was 14 and I'm 19 now almost 20.

anyone can vouch but I will tag some people.

@Andrew @3AT 99 ALL @Persona @sophia @Bind U Dead @Dr4g0nb0ys0n @Requiem Af @Davey the Pk @Zoradz @Craig @Speedsmasher @Terzey @Yoeriwada @Killbob @Sandal @Ungrateful @raja kredre @Same Sea

@Gretar @JBLIND @Smackd

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 3

Don’t bother making Veteran request threads.

John is no longer here, and Gretar is the only one with ACP access. There’s no one to hand out Forum ranks at the moment, other than @Gretar of course, but I highly doubt he wants to take care of rank requests, considering how much he already has on his plate on a daily basis.

Changing a user’s membergroup doesn’t take much time to do, but you know Gretar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

John is no longer here, and Gretar is the only one with ACP access. There’s no one to hand out Forum ranks at the moment, other than @Gretar of course, but I highly doubt he wants to take care of rank requests, considering how much he already has on his plate on a daily basis.

Changing a user’s membergroup doesn’t take much time to do, but you know Gretar.

True ^^

1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

Ok well make me forums mod then @Gretar I think I would do a fantastic job 

On 10/1/2018 at 8:40 PM, Fantastic said:

So do something about it Mr. Staff member. Isn’t that your job? 

On 10/2/2018 at 2:18 AM, Tupac said:

Where’s ur forum staff rank?? It’s been 10000 years

Edited by Zoradz

44 minutes ago, Tupac said:

Staff team are incompetent what can I tell you !

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

So do something about it Mr. Staff member. Isn’t that your job? 

Where’s ur forum staff rank?? It’s been 10000 years

@Gretar should add more ranks 

at least more ss so theres at least one staff member online throughout the day

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Not hard to step up.

Yep, pretty clueless.

You think I haven’t already tried to find a solution for this? Gretar does not want any plug-ins, period. I’ve already offered him my help since I have a wide field of experience with IPB, but he does not trust me or anyone else on Roat, enough to give access to the ACP, because of the all the information one gets access to. 

I don’t know how “succesful” you were when you were Staff, but don’t take it out on me, lmfao.

Edited by Fantastic
  • Nice 1