State of the Forums

Smackd

I agree that the Forums do need significant maintenance.

I would greatly appreciate an extra hand, wether this be 1 or more people to help me. It's impossible for me to catch everything, while also dealing with a semi-broken Forum. 

Edited by Tupac
  • Upvote 2

All seriousness though, I feel like during the UK time period i'm more or less on forums the majority of the day and feel like i could be doing a lot more, that is if current staff would get there powers or just new forums staff need to be found.

• Upvote 1

I'm just stating my opinion here, No offense to anyone as it's just an opinion.

Forums obviously aren't functioning well without in game staff as I've already found out that some players who are usually breaking the rules on the forums aren't getting a fully deserved punishment (not going to mention names), seems like it's either John busy irl or he doesn't feel like dealing with the forums more often as previous as I don't see him active enough. @Tupac is doing a decent job and very active which I appreciate it but i think more forums staff are needed though. @Yoobs was a great forum admin, I haven't found someone who cared about the forums and how much he worked hard on this forums more than anyone ever did, and i feel like he should get his powers back again to keep this forums with instant updates, etc.., same as with @Smackd. On the other hand, I'm more than likely to help and support the staff team again if I'd have the chance to as I still love this game and would like to keep it as decent as possible.

Kind regards,

Bind

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

@Yoobs was a great forum admin, I haven't found someone who cared about the forums and how much he worked hard on this forums more than anyone ever did,

No I like Yoobs but that's a lie

OT: +1 @Smackd brother support, something should be done and quickly.

52 minutes ago, Bind U Dead said:

Forums obviously aren't functioning well without in game staff as I've already found out that some players who are usually breaking the rules on the forums aren't getting a fully deserved punishment (not going to mention names), seems like it's either John busy irl or he doesn't feel like dealing with the forums more often as previous as I don't see him active enough. @Tupac is doing a decent job and very active which I appreciate it but i think more forums staff are needed though. @Yoobs was a great forum admin, I haven't found someone who cared about the forums and how much he worked hard on this forums more than anyone ever did, and i feel like he should get his powers back again to keep this forums with instant updates, etc.., same as with @Smackd. On the other hand, I'm more than likely to help and support the staff team again if I'd have the chance to as I still love this game and would like to keep it as decent as possible.

Kind regards,

Bind

I wouldn't trust you with anything else after what you did let alone Gretar doing that.

1 hour ago, Hamito said:

I wouldn't trust you with anything else after what you did let alone Gretar doing that.

Honestly lol 

on a a serious note I do believe there should be more forum moderators and more updates, New players can't even get on the forums and when they do they never stay longer then a week because of how unorganized it is and toxic it can be, Should talk to gretar about finding new and trustworthy staff for the forums, Personally I don't like the forum because it's just "dry" boring imo it could be changed and developed so much better in due time with the right people working on it to make it better.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Smackd said:

Just wanted to talk about the current state of our forums.

Ever since staff lost their forum powers, and Yoobs lost his forum admin power I feel the forums have gone down hill tremendously.

Bold statement hope you prove it.

There are so many broken forum features that have not been fixed for a couple months, there are some kids still on the forums even though they're super toxic and constantly just get warnings, forums are just ugly and bland and no one is looking to change that anytime soon. Veteran Ranks that just take a month to get done and it's just all flat out very unorganized.

If you think the forums are ugly, I'm sure more skins and features could be added, make a list for John. Saying "no one is looking to change that anytime soon" is complaining without actually attempting to solve the problem through official channels first. For Veteran ranks that's more of a gfx problem hit up Donnie I'm sure he could make new ones also John could implant. 

80% of shit gets passed forum staff and all we can do is hide posts, most of the players who get punished are usually reported by regular staff to forum staff and it still takes hours before it gets done. Never understood why we even lost our powers, Previous staff did get a little carried away but all Yoobs and I have really ever done was keep the forums clean.

I'm glad you learned the difference of forum staff and in game staff, they're meant to be clear cut separate roles. Tupac is on the forums half the time, determent does work so even if the punishment does come hours after they're unlikely to repeat. If you feel if the punishments are too light then that's Tupacs department. 

Our forums look like absolute shit, no updates simply because no one gives a fuck about it. People can't even register, chatbox isn't working correctly and even when reported nothing is done about it.

The last forum suggestion topic was on March 23rd, the one before that is calling for two people literally to be banned by the man you're advocating. Obviously he was joking, but then he rips into the guy for defending himself even though Austin is relatively new and didn't understand roatpkz banner. After all seeing an administrator posting a thread for the purge of someone on a official non joke board, isn't typical on most private servers, rather than understand where the guys frustration was coming from and close the thread/delete also be done with it, as I already mentioned he decided to scold him verbally. 

To get to the point, Yoobs should just get his forum admin rank back because the forums are just a joke at this point or give it to someone who's looking to improve it. Either appoint more forum moderators or give staff back their powers because there's only Tupac doing any forum work right now, and yet, there is way too many people getting away with anything they want. Not to mention forum powers should be given to trusted ranks who are at least active on the forums.

Don't get me wrong Yoobs singular thread for forum improvement was nice, even though it came a month before he got demoted. He added simple plugins leaderboard, season themes, then he manually added new boards and deleted some. All that? even the simplest forum illiterate user could eventually figure out, John could certainly do all of that, but as I've said the last real forum suggest was March 23d, we as a community need to step up. 

I agree there has been some bias punishments in the past, but everyone is bias and whether you agree with it or not that's the truth. I have never really banned someone off the forums just because I didn't like them, everything we've ever done on the forums had a reason behind it. And to just get rid of all our hard work thinking it would be better for the forums but realistically it made the forums 10x worse?

By the fact you are human means you are bias that's true, however letting it run your actions like a coursing river is why Gretar built a dam in the first place. Not to mention the ridiculous fucking standard of punishing someone when you are guilty of the same damn shit. Case in point, regardless of it's showing a tenacity to punish someone without any reason, rage abusing at his friends because they kill him and ban them (Genj) regardless if it's your friend and regardless if he was unbanned right after it's unprofessional and shows an inkling that you could abuse, flaming someone outside flame section ALL THE TIME. Then you expect him to actually enforce the rules he's breaking consistently? L0L this is logic 101 I'd have to call you a complete fucking retard if you didn't understand something so simple. Either you accept that there's banter and learn how to take just as much as you throw, or enforce a line of etiquette you yourself follow. Also calling someone foreign even though we all live in different countries while some might overlap, is basically saying hey if you aren't white then you're not right, keep your neo nazi bullshit to yourself. 

What the forums need is actual administration and moderation, forums now are basically a FFA and just look flat out disgusting and needs to be changed ASAP, forums appearance is disgusting and no one cares about that, players who don't get marked for anything because some certain forum staff are bias just as we were "bias". We all know no one gets paid to do this, but if you can't do it right give it up to someone else who can do it right, and prefers to attempt to fix the forum.

It seems like you're throwing shade at John at the bottom of your sentence, not to mention you pretty much saying on how certain forum staff let some people go, I've said it more than once go make a forum suggestion thread, then the onus would be on John that's literally the only time you can bitch at him. We have Tupac, we have Zoradz, we have John, that's three people three different time zones. 

Basically? this all I gleamed from this entire post, it's a shameless power grab. 

No really. 

8 hours ago, JBLIND™ said:

All seriousness though, I feel like during the UK time period i'm more or less on forums the majority of the day and feel like i could be doing a lot more, that is if current staff would get there powers or just new forums staff need to be found.

Let me know what you guys think, would rather prefer serious feedback below.

I mean you did want actual dialogue rather then a yes man right? don't get me wrong if I was in your shoes I'd want a yes man as well. If it's any consideration? I think you'd make a decent forum mod+ Smack. 

38ebafa1ae556cd492202ad880242466.gif

8 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

If you think the forums are ugly, I'm sure more skins and features could be added, make a list for John. Saying "no one is looking to change that anytime soon" is complaining without actually attempting to solve the problem through official channels first. For Veteran ranks that's more of a gfx problem hit up Donnie I'm sure he could make new ones also John could implant. 

Wouldn't post it if I didn't already attempt, nothing was done.

9 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

I'm glad you learned the difference of forum staff and in game staff, they're meant to be clear cut separate roles. Tupac is on the forums half the time, determent does work so even if the punishment does come hours after they're unlikely to repeat. If you feel if the punishments are too light then that's Tupacs department. 

Clearly the roles aren't meant to be cut if there's global ranks, meaning you do both. Reason why we need in game staff to have forum powers is simply because we are the most active and Tupac can't do everything by himself.

11 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

The last forum suggestion topic was on March 23rd, the one before that is calling for two people literally to be banned by the man you're advocating. Obviously he was joking, but then he rips into the guy for defending himself even though Austin is relatively new and didn't understand roatpkz banner. After all seeing an administrator posting a thread for the purge of someone on a official non joke board, isn't typical on most private servers, rather than understand where the guys frustration was coming from and close the thread/delete also be done with it, as I already mentioned he decided to scold him verbally. 

Your a guy who likes to banter a lot, that was just banter.

12 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Don't get me wrong Yoobs singular thread for forum improvement was nice, even though it came a month before he got demoted. He added simple plugins leaderboard, season themes, then he manually added new boards and deleted some. All that? even the simplest forum illiterate user could eventually figure out, John could certainly do all of that, but as I've said the last real forum suggest was March 23d, we as a community need to step up. 

Ofcourse anyone could, but if you're not even attempting then drop the rank and give it up to someone who's willing to.

13 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

By the fact you are human means you are bias that's true, however letting it run your actions like a coursing river is why Gretar built a dam in the first place. Not to mention the ridiculous fucking standard of punishing someone when you are guilty of the same damn shit. Case in point, regardless of it's showing a tenacity to punish someone without any reason, rage abusing at his friends because they kill him and ban them (Genj) regardless if it's your friend and regardless if he was unbanned right after it's unprofessional and shows an inkling that you could abuse, flaming someone outside flame section ALL THE TIME. Then you expect him to actually enforce the rules he's breaking consistently? L0L this is logic 101 I'd have to call you a complete fucking retard if you didn't understand something so simple. Either you accept that there's banter and learn how to take just as much as you throw, or enforce a line of etiquette you yourself follow. Also calling someone foreign even though we all live in different countries while some might overlap, is basically saying hey if you aren't white then you're not right, keep your neo nazi bullshit to yourself. 

That was all a joke with Genj and Yoobs, hence why Genj posted it as a joke. The reason the flame happens is because the players who are constantly negative and shit talk under every thread are not infracted in any way, so what do you do when someone is flaming you and you have no way to punish them or end it? You retaliate at the end of the day we're not robots you shit talk me expect it right back.

15 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

It seems like you're throwing shade at John at the bottom of your sentence, not to mention you pretty much saying on how certain forum staff let some people go, I've said it more than once go make a forum suggestion thread, then the onus would be on John that's literally the only time you can bitch at him. We have Tupac, we have Zoradz, we have John, that's three people three different time zones.

You're pretty much throwing shade at @Yoobs if that's what you really want to call it in the paragraph above, and no im not really throwing shade it's just my opinion and the truth.

It's just how I really feel about forum administration, as in John and Gretar.

Zoradz is not active, he manages staff that's about it and he isn't expected to moderate the forums and the game constantly that isn't his role, Tupac says above he can't possibly do it all alone, Tupac is doing a great job but it's impossible to catch everything.

18 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

I think you'd make a decent forum mod+ Smack. 

Didn't really make this thread to get vouches for forum mod, just wanted the communities input and their opinions on the current state of forum.

12 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Wouldn't post it if I didn't already attempt, nothing was done.

There's a difference between casually mentioning something to a co worker then him forgetting after a couple weeks, then placing a thread with a decently nice template, and a bunch of commotion and likes because it's a damn good suggestion, and him checking because it's part of his responsibility on the forums. 

Clearly the roles aren't meant to be cut if there's global ranks, meaning you do both. Reason why we need in game staff to have forum powers is simply because we are the most active and Tupac can't do everything by himself.

Never mentioned global ranks, because you don't have them you're in game staff for a reason. You my friend are definitely active sure. 

Your a guy who likes to banter a lot, that was just banter.

Already mentioned the banter factor, whats unforgivable is his comment after Austins, not understanding the temperament a higher staff member should have, and ignorance behind Austins words. Also frankly? Austin was new and him and Yoobs didn't have a friendly relationship like that at the time, so he shouldn't have done it in the first place all he did was make him feel alienated. 

Ofcourse anyone could, but if you're not even attempting then drop the rank and give it up to someone who's willing to. 

John does his forum mod work, as already said by Zoradz, as for his forum admin position? I'll say it again please go make a kick ass thread on the forum suggestions, I'll legit help you out and even make it more kickass. That's the ONLY time the blame can be placed on him, if you're critiquing him for not taking initiative for not trying to improve the forums, he's not omniscient as in he doesn't know all the bugs about shoutbox, maybe add more smiley faces, fix the plugins etc. 

That was all a joke with Genj and Yoobs, hence why Genj posted it as a joke. The reason the flame happens is because the players who are constantly negative and shit talk under every thread are not infracted in any way, so what do you do when someone is flaming you and you have no way to punish them or end it? You retaliate at the end of the day we're not robots you shit talk me expect it right back.

I already stated it was a joke, he still shouldn't have done it, after all at the end of the day? it's still a abuse of power and looks unprofessional for new players, but yeah I'll let that point go. If you want them infracted report them, or even hit up Tupac on skype regardless if it comes a few hours or not, it'll deter them from doing it again? (A warning first would be preferred), if the infraction never comes clearly it's on Tupac to step up. Also I understand the difference between friendly banter, and then the next level fighting fire with fire as in being negative yourself because you got infected by their personality, but that's an issue with the job in itself. That's what Gretar means by bias, how do you not understand? if you have a grudge against someone and then punish them after a heated debate, or say asinine things like "I'll remove you from forums" it's based off on the fact you don't like them end of fucking story.  

You're pretty much throwing shade at @Yoobs if that's what you really want to call it in the paragraph above, and no im not really throwing shade it's just my opinion and the truth.

My pal, you asked me and everyone else for feedback, I don't go out of my way to poke the bear. As a matter of fact there's a difference in what I said, actual evidence and then pointing out the flaws in said behavior and then what you did, pretty much implicating John for the sole fact the forums are so shit, because he isn't doing his job as a forum admin, and then you even went as far to say he sucks at being a forum mod as well. 

12 minutes ago, Smackd said:

It's just how I really feel about forum administration, as in John and Gretar.

Zoradz is not active, he manages staff that's about it and he isn't expected to moderate the forums and the game constantly that isn't his role, Tupac says above he can't possibly do it all alone, Tupac is doing a great job but it's impossible to catch everything.

Didn't really make this thread to get vouches for forum mod, just wanted the communities input and their opinions on the current state of forum.

I've already mention that there is no staff superman, more help would be nice but I'm only critiquing the way you went about it, and your delivery solution or pick if you will. I only mentioned Exhibit Jblinds post and the fact of your nomination as a power play because essentially it really does come down to that.  

32 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

There's a difference between casually mentioning something to a co worker then him forgetting after a couple weeks, then placing a thread with a decently nice template, and a bunch of commotion and likes because it's a damn good suggestion, and him checking because it's part of his responsibility on the forums. 

There's a difference with assuming what your implying rather than actually knowing what you're talking about, I'm basically the only one

in chats pushing for forum updates.

Never mentioned global ranks, because you don't have them you're in game staff for a reason. You my friend are definitely active su

Brought up Global ranks implying staff have the ability to do both, it's not a one sided thing.

Already mentioned the banter factor, whats unforgivable is his comment after Austins, not understanding the temperament a higher staff member should have, and ignorance behind Austins words. Also frankly? Austin was new and him and Yoobs didn't have a friendly relationship like that at the time, so he shouldn't have done it in the first place all he did was make him feel alienated. 

Some people don't handle banter as well as others, Jumper didn't react like Austin did and stuck around. (Not to mention Jumper19 ended up actually getting mac banned and forum banned anyways :P)

I already stated it was a joke, he still shouldn't have done it, after all at the end of the day? it's still a abuse of power and looks unprofessional for new players, but yeah I'll let that point go. If you want them infracted report them, or even hit up Tupac on skype regardless if it comes a few hours or not, it'll deter them from doing it again? (A warning first would be preferred), if the infraction never comes clearly it's on Tupac to step up. Also I understand the difference between friendly banter, and then the next level fighting fire with fire as in being negative yourself because you got infected by their personality, but that's an issue with the job in itself. That's what Gretar means by bias, how do you not understand? if you have a grudge against someone and then punish them after a heated debate, or say asinine things like "I'll remove you from forums" it's based off on the fact you don't like them end of fucking story.  

If the player is fine with it then it shouldn't bother you or anyone else.

And no reporting things should not take hours and what if it's something bigger than just a flamer? Sometimes staff need to act ASAP. Tupac like I said is doing a great job but he also has things that occupy him, 

And most of the things you're talking about you simply don't know enough but I'm not going to go into full detail and in depth when it comes to bias, there's a lot you don't see.

My pal, you asked me and everyone else for feedback, I don't go out of my way to poke the bear. As a matter of fact there's a difference in what I said, actual evidence and then pointing out the flaws in said behavior and then what you did, pretty much implicating John for the sole fact the forums are so shit, because he isn't doing his job as a forum admin, and then you even went as far to say he sucks at being a forum mod as well. 

And thanks for your feedback, no you were just stating how you feel about a certain staff member and I'm stating how I feel about it. John hasn't given out an infraction since April 8th, one month ago. Veteran requests take a month and not to mention haven't you been trying to recover your account for a while now? With no help yet to come ofcourse you can't be forum admin visiting it once every 2 days, if you're going to half ass your job then drop the job I'm sure someone will pick it up.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Kind regards,

Bind

hellooooo lmafo the staff lost there forum powers because of you wake up 

& i think jblind would be a decent forum mod 

• Upvote 2

Ight, so me and Smack agree that forums do need a fixer upper, I still disagree with his method of going about it, and selection. I totally agree with some of his points, and we both came out of this discussion with a better understanding. Though slightly sad I had to erase the huge ass text refuting his post (Smack saw it). I think John could step up in some areas, or ask Zoradz for more help. 

Basically? 

obama-gallery-memes-wallpapers-photo-fun

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

I didn't ask for your opinion, and no its not. You don't have any clue about what happened so stay quiet.

1 hour ago, Sage fest said:

Ight, so me and Smack agree that forums do need a fixer upper, I still disagree with his method of going about it, and selection. I totally agree with some of his points, and we both came out of this discussion with a better understanding. Though slightly sad I had to erase the huge ass text refuting his post (Smack saw it). I think John could step up in some areas, or ask Zoradz for more help. 

Basically? 

Not really sure why you're spending your entire time trying to bash on people when your mac-banned in-game and act completely fine when you were on your main. Smackd is just stating the truth and is going about it the way he think is right, there has been so many discussions within the staff team so him opening up to public interpretation isn't a big deal. He just wants the forums to have someone actively doing something on them and not looked at once a month not really sure why you feel the need to bash staff members on every single thread.

1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

You forget about Requiem also.

spot on, yoobs/smackd should have more forum power and a veteran who knows every shingle shit about this game should be promoted to staff admin, no hate to john but i dont think its a job for him as he focuses on his studying and future which of course i would do.

When there was a great amount of applications for SS i did not apply because of that reason... (focusing on studying and the future) and yeah, ive wondered why this past month every one can talk shit, flame, be racist etc... here in the forums... kinda dumb what gretar did. +1 any day.. all day.

3 hours ago, Yoobs said:

You forget about Requiem also.

No offense or hate as i just want to point some stuff out and I want this point to be cleared throughout the community.

Gretar also confirmed in the staff chat that you're also the reason of the powers being removed. At the time we've had our forums powers, when you were punishing players on the forums you used to write offensive and disrespectful messages (for example: cya fucking dog..., etc.) towards players which wasn't appropriate at all. You can just say the truth and tell the community that it's your fault as well rather than saying it's mine and requiem's fault.

As i said above, i don't hate you nor i disrespect you. You're really a kind person but i just needed to let the community know what's exactly going on.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bind U Dead said:

Kind regards,

Bind

Why would you beg for a staff spot back when you don't even play anymore... really sad to see all you care about is staff now

1 hour ago, Bind U Dead said:

. At the time we've had our forums powers, when you were punishing players on the forums you used to write offensive and disrespectful messages (for example: cya fucking dog..., etc.) towards players which wasn't appropriate at all.

This

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sage fest said:

Basically? 

If I had the actual time in my life to help out more than I can, trust me, I would do so without hesitation. My position is not much of an active position, Gretar wants me around so let's me do what I do.

I personally feel all staff over moderator should have forum powers. With Global Admin with Forum Admin powers. 

I don't think we should be hiring just forum mods. 

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Zoradz said:

If I had the actual time in my life to help out more than I can, trust me, I would do so without hesitation. My position is not much of an active position, Gretar wants me around so let's me do what I do.

I personally feel all staff over moderator should have forum powers. With Global Admin with Forum Admin powers. 

I don't think we should be hiring just forum mods. 

Nah when I said John should ask you for help I simply meant like hire more forum mods, perhaps give some current staff more. No onus on you since it's not your job at all lol. 

On 5/8/2017 at 9:35 PM, Bind U Dead said:

No offense or hate as i just want to point some stuff out and I want this point to be cleared throughout the community.

Gretar also confirmed in the staff chat that you're also the reason of the powers being removed. At the time we've had our forums powers, when you were punishing players on the forums you used to write offensive and disrespectful messages (for example: cya fucking dog..., etc.) towards players which wasn't appropriate at all. You can just say the truth and tell the community that it's your fault as well rather than saying it's mine and requiem's fault.

As i said above, i don't hate you nor i disrespect you. You're really a kind person but i just needed to let the community know what's exactly going on.

Actually i got my powers removed for writing offensive and disrespectful ban messages. The reason Gretar removed everyone else's powers was because they were carrying in-game punishments to the forums + you were punishing people for absolutely no-reason. These screenshots below state otherwise, keep talking bullshit.

eec33cd391cd4817ac11979774967881.png

77ca713a5f9e42a9828d1451b473e50c.png

d5dffdf4a0ae4882a57f4a9b8fbd80c6.png

If you didn't do that ::tieduel shit you would of had no forums powers anyway, we were getting ready to put you in a group with no forums permissions, i wonder why that was only going to happen to you :thinking:

Chatbox is broken, I can't fix it thats out of my reach in terms of power. Registration is broken, I can't fix it out of my reach in terms of power. I'll be honest I focus more on my life than I do these forums like any sane human being would. I have attempted to fix both of those problems I listed above but it's something that requires Gretar. OH NO the forum theme is not being updated!!! who cares it's been like this for a while it's nice and simplistic if the players/staff want another theme feel free to post suggestions in the forum suggestion box. I think dario is doing an amazing job at the forums, and I am very inactive at the moment and that will hopefully soon change. You see me saying in the forum staff skype that these problems cannot be fixed by me I've also told Gretar that they are broken. I personally don't care if some players need to wait a few days for donator/veteran ranks if I'm busy doing more important things that can decide my future I understand it takes a few seconds but getting distracted while your busy is extremely annoying.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, John said:

Chatbox is broken, I can't fix it thats out of my reach in terms of power. Registration is broken, I can't fix it out of my reach in terms of power. I'll be honest I focus more on my life than I do these forums like any sane human being would. I have attempted to fix both of those problems I listed above but it's something that requires Gretar. OH NO the forum theme is not being updated!!! who cares it's been like this for a while it's nice and simplistic if the players/staff want another theme feel free to post suggestions in the forum suggestion box. I think dario is doing an amazing job at the forums, and I am very inactive at the moment and that will hopefully soon change. You see me saying in the forum staff skype that these problems cannot be fixed by me I've also told Gretar that they are broken. I personally don't care if some players need to wait a few days for donator/veteran ranks if I'm busy doing more important things that can decide my future I understand it takes a few seconds but getting distracted while your busy is extremely annoying.   

You need to care, otherwise you aren't doing your job as an admin and if your too busy you can resign.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John said:

"and I am very inactive at the moment and that will hopefully soon change."
-
You received forum mod then admin both while you were inactive, why should anyone, including yourself, expect you to become active?
"I personally don't care if some players need to wait a few days for donator/veteran ranks"
-Okay then, that is very telling. If you don't "care" if people need to wait, why not relinquish your position to someone who cares? Why keep doing it?

Smackd made this post days ago and you're just replying (you hadn't logged on the forums till days after he made it lol, idk if you saw it before this) to this now. Don't you see that as a problem? What motivates you to continue to hold this position if you know you're poor at it? No one is asking for you to care more about the forums than life, but you have no balance... If you have no balance than why not resign?

Every critique is not flame, FYI. I'd just like to have you legitimately answer as to why you don't resign? All other staff who act like you leave the server and don't come back IE. Robes, so why leave us with almost a void at an essential part of our game?

Edited by Kihfan55
  • Upvote 1

@John everyone agree's that dario is doing an amazing job with what he can no one is saying he's doing bad, what was being said was that smackd and yoobs should have there admin powers back on the forums because of how scarce you are and the amount you actually care about the forums, because you don't feel it's of any importance to you as you're a forum admin if you didn't have the time you shouldn't have applied for the position if you can't handle being a forum admin [winch the worst part about your position is it's tedious] then just resign dario would do a good job in your place.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

"and I am very inactive at the moment and that will hopefully soon change."
-
You received forum mod then admin both while you were inactive, why should anyone, including yourself, expect you to become active?
"I personally don't care if some players need to wait a few days for donator/veteran ranks"
-Okay then, that is very telling. If you don't "care" if people need to wait, why not relinquish your position to someone who cares? Why keep doing it?

Smackd made this post days ago and you're just replying (you hadn't logged on the forums till days after he made it lol, idk if you saw it before this) to this now. Don't you see that as a problem? What motivates you to continue to hold this position if you know you're poor at it? No one is asking for you to care more about the forums than life, but you have no balance... If you have no balance than why not resign?

Every critique is not flame, FYI. I'd just like to have you legitimately answer as to why you don't resign? All other staff who act like you leave the server and don't come back IE. Robes, so why leave us with almost a void at an essential part of our game?

You're not going to die for waiting a few days for your precious veteran rank, respect is earned, as for donor you can also chill out. John never said he was poor at this job that's you projecting, he merely stated he lacked in the field of activity due to securing his real life future, for some of us believe it or not roatpkz is not the holy grail. His balance clearly works out the man checks the forum frequently enough, you expect him to be glued 24/7 it's unrealistic it's unhealthy and frankly? if he did do that he shouldn't have the position at all. Either he can respond to shade thrown at him for shit he can't control immediately or let everyones opinion be heard like a reasonable man before responding, he clearly doesn't have enough admin cp to fix the sb or the registration which are two big concerns Smack listed. Do you want better skins? suggest it, do you want more boards added? shit nigga suggest it, do you want harsher punishment well shit nigga report it. WOW look how easy that was, but no we decide to act like fuck boys and try to discredit a functional staff member. Is he fast as Tupac in terms of punishment or the job in general? no, is he as active? no, does he have more experience? yes, does he still do the job while balancing irl stuff? yes. Also you're delirious as fuck if you think Robes wasn't anything but one of the top roatpkz ever had to offer, he resigned because frankly? he chose irl over this, something John is working hard for as well while trying main his job here, even though he gets enough people berating him. 

I'll leave this here. 

On 1/24/2017 at 9:52 AM, Zoradz said:

You would be surprised how much cleaning up he does, though he's not necessarily in the spot light my notifications are filled with John's actions.

Great work Gretar, another step in the right direction!

Edited by Sage fest

23 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

You're not going to die for waiting a few days for your precious veteran rank, respect is earned, as for donor you can also chill out. John never said he was poor at this job that's you projecting, he merely stated he lacked in the field of activity due to securing his real life future, for some of us believe it or not roatpkz is not the holy grail. His balance clearly works out the man checks the forum frequently enough, you expect him to be glued 24/7 it's unrealistic it's unhealthy and frankly? if he did do that he shouldn't have the position at all. Either he can respond to shade thrown at him for shit he can't control immediately or let everyones opinion be heard like a reasonable man before responding, he clearly doesn't have enough admin cp to fix the sb or the registration which are two big concerns Smack listed. Do you want better skins? suggest it, do you want more boards added? shit nigga suggest it, do you want harsher punishment well shit nigga report it. WOW look how easy that was, but no we decide to act like fuck boys and try to discredit a functional staff member. Is he fast as Tupac in terms of punishment or the job in general? no, is he as active? no, does he have more experience? yes, does he still do the job while balancing irl stuff? yes. Also you're delirious as fuck if you think Robes wasn't anything but one of the top roatpkz ever had to offer, he resigned because frankly? he chose irl over this, something John is working hard for as well while trying main his job here, even though he gets enough people berating him. 

I'll leave this here. 

I didn't read anything you said that ended with a quote from January 24

22 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

I'll leave this here. 

You're basically bringing up the same thing over and over, he's busy blah blah blah. Of course the real world is more important, go for it but if that's your priority then resign.

No one is begging for him to stay, if he's busy he's free to resign since he's not doing anything anyways. Hasn't done anything since April 8th but yeah that quote from January 24th really backs him up on May 10th. :S 

5 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

I didn't read anything you said that ended with a quote from January 24

Easy cop out shit go report John for being useless as you say, see how far that gets you. If we're not going to be logical.  Keep in mind this is the same kid who posts months old kps, while his squad niggas post kps from years ago. 

Edited by Sage fest

5 hours ago, Smackd said:

You're basically bringing up the same thing over and over, he's busy blah blah blah. Of course the real world is more important, go for it but if that's your priority then resign.

No one is begging for him to stay, if he's busy he's free to resign since he's not doing anything anyways. Hasn't done anything since April 8th but yeah that quote from January 24th really backs him up on May 10th. :S 

Sucks you actually read that ;l I already anticipated what it was and didn't bother wasting my time to give a dignified response

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2017 at 11:35 PM, Smackd said:

I'm certain you don't have a job or study so before you start throwing shit at people maybe realize it's harder than you think. 

Because I don't post means I don't do shit, pretty logical lmao.

Whenever a staff msgs me on skype and i'm available (on break, able to read) I check it and I go and do what they ask unless I am not home which is a lot of the time. You're just acting up because you want forum powers again, which I won't deny should be allowed if we provide evidence of punishment but this is not the way of doing so.

And you know what just to add to this post, you guys want shit done https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/16-forum-suggestions/ free feel to make some suggestions I actually do not have the time to come up with creative ideas for the forums. But, if the players have some great ideas post them and I'll do what I can.

793196f562.png

1 hour ago, John said:

I'm certain you don't have a job or study so before you start throwing shit at people maybe realize it's harder than you think. 

Whenever a staff msgs me on skype and i'm available (on break, able to read) I check it and I go and do what they ask unless I am not home which is a lot of the time. You're just acting up because you want forum powers again, which I won't deny should be allowed if we provide evidence of punishment but this is not the way of doing so.

And you know what just to add to this post, you guys want shit done https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/16-forum-suggestions/ free feel to make some suggestions I actually do not have the time to come up with creative ideas for the forums. But, if the players have some great ideas post them and I'll do what I can.

793196f562.png

how slow are you john, i expect at least a hint of inelegance being a forums admin for so long, but you're obviously like every kid in game. you took your position on the forums for a reason what reason? who knows but you did, if you no longer have the time to help with the forums then you could have just simply resigned respectfully and then came back if and when you had more time in the foreseeable future, but no you sit here inactive, rude, bias your assuming smackd doesn't have a job or do anything school related because he finds time to work on a game he actually cares for, it's not opinion it's a fact that people who have something they enjoy regardless of anything, they'd find time for that thing. you need to man up take responsibility for yourself and admit you either just don't care about the forums anymore or that your just to busy to deal with them, if that is the case then just resign you being inactive helps nothing, and the fact you posted your activity log helps you none it not only shows your inactive it shows the most of your activity is hiding posts, like mine and go ahead hide this too it doesn't erase the facts honestly bashing an ingame staff member for stating the facts about your activity, and your trying to talk to salad about being mature? you sure you know the meaning of that word? honestly you need to sit back read this and think like honestly this isn't me talking shit this is me trying to tell you that you need to reevaluate your life before you decide to keep your position because you could do alot better and alot more if you 1 cared, and if 2 you gave some time to the forums instead of crying about your work and school it is time consuming ? yes do you have time after all of it? yes we all know this and you do as well, just think about this before you hide this post lmao

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ml gudi said:

how slow are you john, i expect at least a hint of inelegance being a forums admin for so long, but you're obviously like every kid in game. you took your position on the forums for a reason what reason? who knows but you did, if you no longer have the time to help with the forums then you could have just simply resigned respectfully and then came back if and when you had more time in the foreseeable future, but no you sit here inactive, rude, bias your assuming smackd doesn't have a job or do anything school related because he finds time to work on a game he actually cares for, it's not opinion it's a fact that people who have something they enjoy regardless of anything, they'd find time for that thing. you need to man up take responsibility for yourself and admit you either just don't care about the forums anymore or that your just to busy to deal with them, if that is the case then just resign you being inactive helps nothing, and the fact you posted your activity log helps you none it not only shows your inactive it shows the most of your activity is hiding posts, like mine and go ahead hide this too it doesn't erase the facts honestly bashing an ingame staff member for stating the facts about your activity, and your trying to talk to salad about being mature? you sure you know the meaning of that word? honestly you need to sit back read this and think like honestly this isn't me talking shit this is me trying to tell you that you need to reevaluate your life before you decide to keep your position because you could do alot better and alot more if you 1 cared, and if 2 you gave some time to the forums instead of crying about your work and school it is time consuming ? yes do you have time after all of it? yes we all know this and you do as well, just think about this before you hide this post lmao

I stopped reading after the ironic first sentence. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, John said:

I stopped reading after the ironic first sentence. 

awe i misspelled 1 thing at 2am come on now your the forum admin you legit see more then anyone and that's the best you got? honestly weak as fuck maybe if you actually played and didn't apply for a keyboard monkey position you'd figure out something better sad little forums monkey 

7 hours ago, John said:

793196f562.png

I do study, so that statement is as irrelevant as you lol.

LMFAO What exactly are you trying to show posting your actions? You literally just showed how useless and inactive you are, you basically hide a post every 2 days oh wow! You're so useful bro! Imagine half the list being from when after I made this thread. As soon as I made this thread you're actually on the forums now wow! 

And no I'm not acting up because I want forum powers again, it's just very simple, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it you're useless and always have been since your first promotion.

If you're busy great, good for you scholar, but the point is if you have no time to be a forum admin resign because your a waste.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ml gudi said:

when @John retaliates with taking away talking in the chat box like i give a shit bet you don't try me in my pm though only on post's you little ass kid go join jake and his group of retards you'd fit in

You need a certain level of inelegance to be entrusted into the group of retards (I think you may have it?)

50 minutes ago, Smackd said:

LMFAO What exactly are you trying to show posting your actions? You literally just showed how useless and inactive you are, you basically hide a post every 2 days oh wow! You're so useful bro! Imagine half the list being from when after I made this thread. As soon as I made this thread you're actually on the forums now wow! 

And no I'm not acting up because I want forum powers again, it's just very simple, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it you're useless and always have been since your first promotion.

If you're busy great, good for you scholar, but the point is if you have no time to be a forum admin resign because your a waste.

I just want this to be on this thread one more time

8 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

You need a certain level of inelegance to be entrusted into the group of retards (I think you may have it?)

hope this becomes a meme, you're all my puppets john included useless retards 

Edited by ml gudi

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

Yeah I hide a post every few days because I have been extremely busy, see there is this thing called WORKING something that you may not have heard of. You don't have any fucking idea how annoying it is to balance a job and studying(a major that actually takes time and effort). Again you pipe up on forums because your desperate for forum powers again so you can give out biased punishments which yes I can prove. Now please continue your whiney rant it fills my day with joy.

Fact is you have over 100+ hours of free time for a game. I do not, I actually care about grades and my future and family, I can devote my few hours to these forums when i can and look over things to make sure you apes don't do dumb shit. Not going to read you cry about having less powers anymore, when you grow up a tad bit you might understand that balancing time is not *snaps of the finger* lets go spend 5 hours binge hiding/moderating forums. Not going to read this retarded thread anymore because you go on and on about the same shit which has been explained in the skype group. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, John said:

Yeah I hide a post every few days because I have been extremely busy, see there is this thing called WORKING something that you may not have heard of. You don't have any fucking idea how annoying it is to balance a job and studying(a major that actually takes time and effort). Again you pipe up on forums because your desperate for forum powers again so you can give out biased punishments which yes I can prove. Now please continue your whiney rant it fills my day with joy.

Fact is you have over 100+ hours of free time for a game. I do not, I actually care about grades and my future and family, I can devote my few hours to these forums when i can and look over things to make sure you apes don't do dumb shit. Not going to read you cry about having less powers anymore, when you grow up a tad bit you might understand that balancing time is not *snaps of the finger* lets go spend 5 hours binge hiding/moderating forums. Not going to read this retarded thread anymore because you go on and on about the same shit which has been explained in the skype group. 

You keep bringing up the same points, I didn't ask for the 10th time if you're busy just resign we get it your busy, so if you have no time for this then just resign not to mention you're useless?

And this isn't really called piping it's just stating the truth and if your emotionally hurt because no ones ever told you you're useless then too bad, you're useless and emotional.

Wow forum admin! Making sure you apes don't do shit. Simmer down are you that mad? Doesn't your pussy hurt that bad? Calm it downie your a useless DDoser. Thread is only retarded because it's about you. Smackd plays roatpkz that automatically means he doesn't care about family! You're such a stupid fuck its embarssing