Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Why Gg

(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017 - 100k PKP+ Totalled

Recommended Posts

i still have no idea why smokey did this? renegades was #1 single clan. why would he go to spartans and be a slave? but ye. RIP

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Took u 2 months to set that up and u cant even make sure everyones skulled.

Trying too hard with the edit lmfao. Calm down FL jr

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

ur not frontline. u man take this game wayyyyy too serious LOOL. have fun killing pvmers at gorillas at 6am gmt

Share this post


Link to post

Lucky I unskulled :P, rip ks and I would say well played but our 'leader' Bs'd us so wasn't fair but nonetheless I'm not to bothered lmao :joy:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, genj said:

Took u 2 months to set that up and u cant even make sure everyones skulled.

Trying too hard with the edit lmfao. Calm down FL jr

Planned in 48 hours try again son

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Why Gg said:

Planned in 48 hours try again son

 

Smokey closing his own team, not even going to argue with u lmao

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

ur not frontline. u man take this game wayyyyy too serious LOOL. have fun killing pvmers at gorillas at 6am gmt

I know ur shaking as ur typing this niggas were afraid 2 speak to me now theyre commenting on here:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post

I realise Renegades have non-British/American members but why is this team calling people foreigners when I have heard their team consists of the names:

Omar, Ahmed, Bilal, Kasheem, a Mexican and so on...

I have nothing against their names but jesus how hypocritical can you get. 

P.S: slightly weird to get this hyped over a clan backstab on a dead server, killing prodominently unskulled players and only killing 3, allowing 1 to log. Literally, I heard that these clans were formed to make activity because of how dead the server was, joining members of opposite teams, so a backstab is literally irrelevant af. 

Everyone needs to stop trying to be things they ain't, just because of watching a few 07 team vids. Reason why I don't singles team on this server.

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Zeds said:

I realise Renegades have non-British/American members but why is this team calling people foreigners when I have heard their team consists of the names:

Omar, Ahmed, Bilal, Kasheem, a Mexican and so on...

I have nothing against their names but jesus how hypocritical can you get. 

P.S: slightly weird to get this hyped over a clan backstab on a dead server, killing prodominently unskulled players and only killing 3, allowing 1 to log. Literally, I heard that these clans were formed to make activity because of how dead the server was, joining members of opposite teams, so a backstab is literally irrelevant af.

are u dumb lmfao no in the team sounds like that and btw go back in ur cave u know nothing

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

are u dumb lmfao no in the team sounds like that and btw go back in ur cave u know nothing

Sounds like what? Your foreign-Asian originating names (that I have nothing against but you are hypocritical and makes you come across 'dumb')?

Or sound hyped? The fact that this was planned, spent time to make a vid out of copying real 07 team vids and titling it "(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017" -- shows way too much evidence that this gave you a real hype and adrenaline rush!

7 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

whos getting hyped weirdo ur the hyped 1 lmfao 

Read what I said to Why GG. Look at your title of this post and tell me you guys didn't get the biggest hype of your life lmfao. 

P.s: furtherely contradicting that you made these clans for activity and you backstabbed 3 members of your clan (not all even skulled) to end this activity on the already dead server. If you say that you never really wanted the activity and just wanted to backstab all along, it shows the months planning you put into this, showing how hyped over something irrelevant you got.

 

Basically, you either backstabbed and killed activity for a way over hyped video, which contradicts the reason these clans were formed 

OR 

You planned this since the clans were formed months ago, and shows how much time you spent planning nothing special

 

Edited by Zeds
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Zeds said:

I realise Renegades have non-British/American members but why is this team calling people foreigners when I have heard their team consists of the names:

Omar, Ahmed, Bilal, Kasheem, a Mexican and so on...

I have nothing against their names but jesus how hypocritical can you get. 

P.S: slightly weird to get this hyped over a clan backstab on a dead server, killing prodominently unskulled players and only killing 3, allowing 1 to log. Literally, I heard that these clans were formed to make activity because of how dead the server was, joining members of opposite teams, so a backstab is literally irrelevant af. 

Everyone needs to stop trying to be things they ain't, just because of watching a few 07 team vids. Reason why I don't singles team on this server.

who the f00k are you L0L

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Sounds like what? Your foreign-Asian originating names (that I have nothing against but you are hypocritical and makes you come across 'dumb')?

Or sound hyped? The fact that this was planned, spent time to make a vid out of copying real 07 team vids and titling it "(AUDIO LEAK) RENEGADES OFFICIAL CLOSING 18/07/2017" -- shows way too much evidence that this gave you a real hype and adrenaline rush!

Read what I said to Why GG. Look at your title of this post and tell me you guys didn't get the biggest hype of your life lmfao. 

P.s: furtherely contradicting that you made these clans for activity and you backstabbed 3 members of your clan (not all even skulled) to end this activity on the already dead server. If you say that you never really wanted the activity and just wanted to backstab all along, shows the months planning you put into this, showing how hyped over something irrelevant you got.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, sophia said:

who the f00k are you L0L

 

 

4 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

 

Point proven and I thank you obviously accpeting that I am right seeing as you haven't replied with another answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Team Renegade said:

We take over ur skype chat first...

THIS IS OUR ACCOUNT NOW NIGGA

Well seeing as Smokey formed Renegades he obviously owned the Team account. Gosh, retard you don't realise how much this prooves how hyped you are over this. ITS YOUR LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENT LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Well seeing as Smokey formed Renegades he obviously owned the Team account. Gosh, retard you don't realise how much this prooves how hyped you are over this. ITS YOUR LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENT LMFAO

Lmfao shut ur mouth dumb fuck b4 u see me @ ur front door 

Share this post


Link to post

Ehh, it's interesting Smokey betrays Genj first, then Omar, now his clan. Either Omar and Smokey planned this elaborate set up for a laugh months down the line, or the man is less loyal than blac chyna. 

Good shit though. :joy:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lmfao shut ur mouth dumb fuck b4 u see me @ ur front door 

Waitinfg. Point proven when you can't argue back only make irrelevant threats.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Sage fest said:

Ehh, it's interesting Smokey betrays Genj first, then Omar, now his clan. Either Omar and Smokey planned this elaborate set up for a laugh months down the line, or the man is less loyal than blac chyna. 

Good shit though. :joy:

Tbh hope loyalty is the cause not planning, cause that really makes me fear for his mental health and use of time, planning this on a dead private server

Share this post


Link to post

This just shows these teams are legit retarded ur not even friends ur some massing team no wonder why ud ont no how to pk in singles

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

I know ur shaking as ur typing this niggas were afraid 2 speak to me now theyre commenting on here:ph34r:

Says the guy that had 2 hype himself up mentally for 15 mins before coming on mic wit me n repeated the same thing 50000 times like an autotyper. Ye good 1. Moist guy.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Requiem Af said:

Are you guys gonna get pink bandanas and hold each others hands galloping along the street? Nerds Jesus 

Who are you? Are you a new player or something, Never seen you in-game before bud :/ oh well, Welcome to roat pkz.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who are you? Are you a new player or something, Never seen you in-game before bud :/ oh well, Welcome to roat pkz.

You couldn't even get a 1 yr vet u paki 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, 0192837465-Sam said:

Imagine doing this and the whole forums laugh at you 

"the whole forums" nah b its every1 thats friends with the niggas that got stepped on lmfao

 

Share this post


Link to post

l00000l guys are saying "u take this game to seriously" but they are the ones getting mad over this jokes video

ty for playing shitters lmfao

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Drugs n geld said:

Can i pm boggamal to spy??

yea its ok , just pm "jdrc01"

im sad af , wasn't there 

that was totally demolition

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Requiem Af said:

You couldn't even get a 1 yr vet u paki 

Says a lot about the forums when I've been here two years nearly three smh lol 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, GSLTN said:

l00000l guys are saying "u take this game to seriously" but they are the ones getting mad over this jokes video

ty for playing shitters lmfao

The fact it was planned for so long and the reasoning behind it was because smokey said that he had to "proove himself to you" shows how serious he takes this, because he feels he has to proove himself to roat plz players LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Edited by Zeds

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tupac said:

If anyone tries to post any more IRL shit they'll be dealt with harshly. 

 

clean up

Image result for fat emo goth kid

You guys don't post any more irl pictures respect my forum mod powers *Humph crosses arms*. :kappa:

Image result for over the top laughing gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lmfao shut ur mouth dumb fuck b4 u see me @ ur front door 

Smokey boutta pull up at his front door and deliver newspapers

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lmfao bitch boy dont ever quote me rag slave 

Do something about it battyboy

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, genj said:

Do something about it battyboy

look at ur sig lmfao gay ass nigga smh how am i supposed 2 take u serious u put in thousands of hours nsing for me cmon son you were at my command 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

Lmfao shut ur mouth dumb fuck b4 u see me @ ur front door 

L0000000000000000000000000000000000L your 16 u fat arab

1 minute ago, Pot Nooodle said:

L0000000000000000000000000000000000L your 16 u fat arab

The fuck would you honestly do you waste man

Share this post


Link to post

SmokeyMontana jumps from dick to dick

Smokey, you created something and even had a few friends (old clan mates) for example Terzey in there, only to bs them so that you can be Why Gg's bitch again. He must've asked you to do this once and you immediately went for it because you're such a faggot and you legit love him.

Can't say I didn't see this coming. Gg

Guess Spartans now have a very skilled tb'er (Smokey)

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

planned less then 48 hrs dont have 2 prove myself to any1

So why did you form the clans in the first place? To backstab 2 months later? 

was it because you got upset when Why GG said he was a leader of your clan and you weren't?

snooze off 

Share this post


Link to post

'Mfw smokeymontana created and owned renegades, and spied and backstabbed what HE owned and created. LOGIC 👌👌💯💯🔥🔥' - zeds

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Zeds said:

So why did you form the clans in the first place? To backstab 2 months later? 

was it because you got upset when Why GG said he was a leader of your clan and you weren't?

snooze off 

But.. Why Gg is the leader of Spartans? So we have the same issue

I'm telling you, these guys share an IQ of 10 (one for each member) the logic though LMAAO

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, CRIPPLEDNAN4 said:

Who's the retarded cunt who kept saying "fam" at the end of everything he said 😂

Don't talk on our clan discussion topics gunit dog

16 hours ago, Happyaku said:

This just shows these teams are legit retarded ur not even friends ur some massing team no wonder why ud ont no how to pk in singles

Do you step into singles without being on a rag bot account you weird cringy virgin fuck shut up

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CRIPPLEDNAN4 said:

Who's the retarded cunt who kept saying "fam" at the end of everything he said 😂

Get off the topic

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SmokeyMontana said:

lmfao clowns under this topic been bitched by all my niggas we still winning get used 2 forum chatter 

Zzz obvs leaving this as the severity of your retardation must be pretty high, seeing as:

  • your still claimimg something out of planning something for 2 months on roat pkz,
  • backstabbing what YOU OWNED and CREATED (loool tf how u taking credit you ran the clan LMFAOOOO),
  • to "proove myself to my brothers" because Why GG didnt let you be a leader before,
  • and in the process only managing to kill 3 unskulled members and allowing a quarter of them to log. 

If this shit still not getting to your head you obviously aren't mature enough to understand, so I'll stop the harrassment. 

Edited by Zeds

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Zeds said:

Zzz obvs leaving this as the severity of your retardation must be pretty high, seeing as:

  • your still claimimg something out of planning something for 2 months on roat pkz,
  • backstabbing what YOU OWNED and CREATED (loool tf how u taking credit you ran the clan LMFAOOOO),
  • to "proove myself to my brothers" because Why GG didnt let you be a leader before,
  • and in the process only managing to kill 3 unskulled members and allowing a quarter of them to log. 

If this shit still not getting to your head you obviously aren't mature enough to understand, so I'll stop the harrassment. 

1. shut up pussy

2. 48 hr planning

3. shut up pussy

4.shut up ur crying more then them

 

ot: shut the fuck up 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, SmokeyMontana said:

1. shut up pussy

2. 48 hr planning

3. shut up pussy

4.shut up ur crying more then them

 

ot: shut the fuck up 

Zzz not crying just humiliating you and u know it. Not gonna shutup

snooze off

Share this post


Link to post

the gunshots are disgustingly loud ur not BLACK stop trying so hard ur BROWN

wait i just realized omar said this took 48 hours to put together,

 

lmfao king lee would've had it planned out in 6

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Pot Nooodle said:

L0000000000000000000000000000000000L your 16 u fat arab

The fuck would you honestly do you waste man

Fucking forums pker. I find it funny how your silent as a mouse in game. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...